The components which make up a business’ identity are at the heart of graphic design work and vary depending upon the nature of the business or service(s) offered. For the most part, the identity of a company is equivalent to all communications used by and associated with it. When considering any type of communication, both visual and audio, consistency throughout is paramount. The first thing you want to do is create a good and lasting impression. The last thing you want to do is create confusion. The best way to ensure a cohesive and recognizable identity is to develop guidelines throughout the variety of mediums by way of messaging, fonts, color palettes, imagery and general layouts; this is commonly referred to as the Look and Feel.
• A Logo (The symbol of the entire identity & brand)
• Stationery (Letterhead + business card + envelopes + presentation folder, etc.)
• Marketing Collateral (Flyers, brochures, books, etc.)
• Products & Packaging (Products sold and the packaging in which they come)
• Apparel Design (Clothing items that are worn by employees and/or are for sale)
• Signage (Interior & exterior design)
• Website Design